Keep your ears open for more fundraisers coming this winter!
Thank you to everyone who contributed generously to our Christmas drive 2018! As you can see, we had plenty to donate to our community partners! We packed up 20 boxes of clothes, food, and other supplies for Chez Doris and also were able to donate boxes of children’s clothing to Renaissance Quebec. We are looking forward to participating in more community service in 2019!
- Thank you to everyone who participated in our 1st FMGSS Spinning Fundraiser last weekend! It was a blast, and thanks to your generosity we raised over $200 for our partner organization Women Aware! If you were unable to make it but would still like to make a contribution, please contact Erica (hyperlink email) ASAP.Stay tuned for our next sweaty fundraiser in the new year. #LevelUp #GetWavy
- With the increase in demand for summer clothing at Chez Doris women’s shelter, FMGSS decided to run a short clothing drive to help them. With the generous contributions of our students and staff, we were able to give 8 boxes of clothes and other necessary items to Chez Doris. Thank you to everyone who donated and helped us support our community!
- Thank you to those who participated in the Alzheimer’s Society ‘Walk for Alzheimer’s’. on Sunday, May 27, 2018.
- We want to thank everybody who participated in our Holiday baskets donation drive with “Share The Warmth”. Family Medicine students and faculty members were very generous, and we collected several boxes of food and toys, which were delivered to the STW office on December 20. “Share the Warmth” was very grateful for our donation!
- Don’t forget to join us for the “Zumba-Bhangra” Dance Fundraiser on Tuesday, April 3 from 11:45-12:30pm in the rooms 304-305 . Class participation is by-donation, no donation is too small. Everyone is invited to participate! Participants will be rewarded with a post-workout healthy smoothie. All proceeds will be donated to the “Femmes Averties” community organization.Volunteers are needed to help with room set-up and healthy smoothies; if interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.